||Our client, a multinational power company in UAE is looking for a Document Controller for its Environment, Health & Safety department. Candidates with 3-5 years experience as document controller with Health & Safety department. Candidates with industrial background experience will be preferred. Knowledge and exposure in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 procedures & documentation will be an added advantage.
Responsibilities would be:
• Ensure that all the EHS documents are recorded properly and safely stored including electronic and original hard copies
• Preparation of status reports and registers on documents received
• Maintain appropriate registers
• Check the quality of the documents
• Preparation and updating EHS document control record keeping system
• Monitor the EHS documents revision dates & Maintain “Master list of all EHS related documents”
• Plan, supervise and record document flow to and from all departments.
• Develop, gather, and maintain EHS data to compose EHS reports and regulatory documents
• Ensure EHS reports, records, and data are properly filed and distributed internally and externally
• Track all PPEs record, control stock and raise PR when necessary
• Monitor the EHS department’s expenditure against EHS budge
• Maintain EHS department calendar