||1. To receive the application from the customer and verify required information for survey such as plot, notable building etc.
2. To identify the DP/ EID through the system( eMap ) from where the customer will be connected
3. To survey the customer location if unable to identify through system.
4. To mark the location of Distribution Point on the application of customer and send to sales counter for processing.
5. To follow up with back office for updating any missing information.
6. To forward the application to other BC if site survey is required.
7. To liaise with Outside Planning in the case of Plant is not available.
8. To liaise with R&R for verifying the faulty pairs, newly installed DPs etc
9. To contact with Teams for verifying and updating the EID/DP records.
10. To monitor and clear the waiters of the respective BC or assigned area.
11. To handle the work of other BC surveyors if required.
12. To coordinate with GIS for any modification / complaint in Emap, NOC and Livelink.