||Our client a leading Oil & Gas Consulting company with a strong presence in Middle East seeks to recruit a Structural Engineer for their project based in Dammam, KSA.
Duties & responsibilities will include :
- Performing a wide range of structural assessments, specially against extreme hazard loading
- Developing concept designs for building mitigation schemes
- Using structural packages such as STAAD
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of standards & methods
- Producing project deliverables on time and to budget
- Managing and developing clients.
- Degree in relevant science or engineering discipline (preferably civil or structural engg)
- Oil & Gas industry experience is a must. Experience in other regulated industries (process, nuclear, transportation) would be helpful.
- Technical knowledge of explosion and fire loading (background in earthquake engg will be an advantage).
- Knowledge of Saudi Aramco engg standards, design basis scoping papers (DBSP) would be desirable.
- Project Management in a consulting or internal service environment.