||Our leading client in transportation industry is looking for Expert – Technical Projects & Management Consultancy .
• Provide specialized advice at the-point-of-need on operations and management System–related issues, to ensure that key strategic issues are identified early and accuracy of process engineering and Public Transport policy decisions to protect the long-term strategic interest of Traffic and Roads Agency.
• Ensure transportation strategies adopted by the project satisfies the long-term and strategic interests of customers and Roads and Transportation Authority and provide good-value-for-money integrated transportation System procedures advice for Traffic and Roads Agency Chief Executive Officer.
• Help Manage and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Traffic and Roads Agency including, but not limited to delivery, timescales, safety, cost-effectiveness, fulfilling international standards, benchmarking against similar projects in the Highway and Transportation Industry, and create a trend for monitoring the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) measures.
• Provide an independent review and audit of Traffic and Roads Agency departments in terms of its resource capability, competency, and ability to deliver the Highway and Traffic projects.
• Ensure that Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety issues and construction are taken into account in the planning of Dubai transportation Systems. Scrutinize requests for decisions and reports in order to provide a decision support to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Study and review Traffic and Roads Agency Strategies for our client and long-term planning such as Emeritisation, training, Operation and Maintenance.
• Make Traffic and Roads Agency Presentations on behalf of client; write technical papers in international conferences to publicize about client and Traffic &Roads Agency.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as assigned by Chief Executive Officer.