||First Select is in search for an outstanding Recruitment Consultant for their ongoing expansion plans in Egypt. The Responsibilities would include:
1. Achieve minimum standards of sales activities and meet company expectations as laid out by management.
2. Canvas existing and potential clients with a view to securing business and promoting our image, goals and aims in line with our mission statement.
3. Carry out in depth and / or face to face interviews. Consultants should ascertain accurately an applicants work experience, abilities, requirements and aspirations, using relevant questioning techniques.
4. Keep accurate records and occasionally carry out administrative duties in order to meet business requirements, legal requirements and internal quality systems.
5. Record client vacancies on a Job Order Form, maximising information obtained by using relevant questioning techniques.
6. Match applicant abilities and aspirations to vacancies and use relevant selling skills to secure interviews.
7. Identify client and applicant objections and effectively overcome them by using relevant selling techniques, both on the telephone and when visiting Clients on their premises.
8. Negotiate, within company guidelines, rates and fee details with the client before placement confirmation.
9. Confirm all placements by sending out the relevant documentation to the client, applicant and accounts department.
10. Keep your supervisor or Manager regularly informed and updated on activities either current or expected.
11. Keep abreast of all information affecting the discipline by reading relevant journals and the national press.
12. Prepare advertisements online and offline to attract new applicants.